You are here

Online Payments for Criminal Debt

You may make online payments for criminal debt such as special assessments, fines and criminal restitution.  Payments are made through the U.S. Treasury website,, using a checking account, savings account or a card (debit or prepaid only at this time).
You can save time by creating a account. You are not required to do so, however.

With an account you can:

  • See the payments you made since you created an account.
  • Store payment information so you don't have to re-enter it.
  • Copy a form you already submitted the next time you need to make a payment.

Please note that this covers criminal debt. Tickets issued on federal property are different and are paid at the CVB website.

If you have questions about online payments, please call the Clerk's Office of the U.S. District Court at (502) 625-3500.

Additional Payment Information

             *Make a Payment on

            *Create a account (optional)