Month Court Schedule by Division
DISCLAIMER: While the court strives to ensure the accuracy of the information it provides, court calendars are regularly updated and courtroom assignments and hearings dates and times are all subject to change. If your case does not appear on these calendars, do NOT assume your court appearance has been cancelled or rescheduled. The court encourages anyone seeking to rely on this information to verify it by checking any court paperwork or notice that they may have or by contacting the Clerk's Office for the United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky. Please note, cases that are marked as sealed or that involve parties whose identities are sealed may not be open to the public.
All scheduled events are shown in the time zone for the court in which they are located.
The court will be closed to observe the following 2021 holidays:
- New Year's Day (Friday, January 1)
- Birthday of Martin Luther King Jr. (Monday, January 18)
- President's Day (Monday, February 15)
- Memorial Day (Monday. May 31)
- Juneteenth National Independence Day (Friday, June 18)
- Independence Day (Monday, July 5)
- Labor Day (Monday, September 6)
- Columbus Day (Monday, October 11)
- Veterans Day (Thursday, November 11)
- Thanksgiving (Thursday, November 25)
- Christmas Day (Friday, December 24)
The Court will also be closed on the following designated administrative leave days:
- November 26
- December 23
- December 30
Such designated administrative leave days do not qualify as “holidays” for purposes of calculating time under the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure. Please refer to Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 6(a)(6). Emergency services may be offered on Administrative Leave Days; additional information about available services will be released in advance of each such day.