Month Court Schedule by Division
DISCLAIMER: While the court strives to ensure the accuracy of the information it provides, court calendars are regularly updated and courtroom assignments and hearings dates and times are all subject to change. If your case does not appear on these calendars, do NOT assume your court appearance has been cancelled or rescheduled. The court encourages anyone seeking to rely on this information to verify it by checking any court paperwork or notice that they may have or by contacting the Clerk's Office for the United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky. Please note, cases that are marked as sealed or that involve parties whose identities are sealed may not be open to the public.
All scheduled events are shown in the time zone for the court in which they are located.
The court will be closed to observe the following 2023 holidays:
- New Year's Day (Monday, January 2)
- Birthday of Martin Luther King Jr. (Monday, January 16)
- President's Day (Monday, February 20)
- Memorial Day (Monday, May 29)
- Juneteenth National Independence Day (Monday, June 19)
- Independence Day (Tuesday, July 4)
- Labor Day (Monday, September 4)
- Columbus Day (Monday, October 9)
- Veterans Day (Friday, November 10)
- Thanksgiving (Thursday, November 23)
- Christmas Day (Monday, December 25)