ECF Manuals and Training
ECF Attorney Checklist and Server Upgrades
A complete User Manual is available for viewing, downloading or printing here.
Policies and Procedures
- ECF Filing of Sealed Documents
- Notice of Electronic Availability of Criminal Case File Information
- Amended Notice of Electronic Availability of Civil Case File Information
- Amended Electronic Case Filing Administrative Policies and Procedures
- RECAP Software Usage
To be able to participate in our classroom online training class we ask that you download this ZIP file of PDF documents to your PC.
Online Training Database
To login to our Training environment simply choose an id (train1 through train20). Tthe password will be the same as the login. As an example, login with ID train10 and with the password, train10. While filing you will need to use one of these following case numbers:
- For Civil: Case #'s: 07-2000 through 07-2020
- For Criminal: Case #'s: 07-2000 through 07-2020
Online tutorials have been prepared to assist attorneys in learning how to use the CM/ECF system. Through guided practice, using simulated CM/ECF screens and actions, you will learn how to file pleadings and other materials using the CM/ECF system. Click here to go to the tutorials.