CJA eVoucher is a web-based application that provides councel, expert service providers, court staff, and judges witht he ability to electronically create and process CJA vouchers and documents. Users may access the eVoucher application through Internet Explorer version 8 or greater or Apple Safari version 5.1 or greater. NOTE: If you are using Internet Explorer 10 or higher, you will need to turn on Compatibility Mode in the browser for eVoucher to work. To use the Windows 10 EDGE browser please execute this work around. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and other browsers may not be used with CJA eVoucher.
In order to use the eVoucher Application, CJA panel attorneys will require a unique login and password. In order to obtain this information, please complete the attached CJA eVoucher Attorney Acknowledgement Form and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronic Learning Modules
Due to the size of the electronic learning modules below, you may experience a short delay as the module loads to your browser.
Manuals and Documentation
- Changing your eVoucher Username and Password
- Linking Authorization to CJA21/31
- Creating a CJA21/31 voucher (Service Provider)
- How to create a CJA24 Authorization
- CJA 24 Authorizations - Out of District Attorneys
- Password Expiration
- CJA Rates - Hourly and Mileage
- Time Expenses in Common
- CJA 26 Supplemental Information Statement for Compensation Claim in Excess
- Appendix C Advance Authorization for Investigative, Expert or Other Services
- Criminal Justice Act Plan
- Guides for the Administration of the Criminal Justice Act and Related Statutes
- Defender Services
- National CJA Voucher Reference Tool To utilize this tool, click on Topics or type in the Search box to find a particular topic or issue.
- Attorney Dos and Don'ts